Thursday, March 6, 2008

Of all the bizarre things, I've suddenly decided to 'come out' with this blog of mine. Perhaps it had to do with the fact that I have suddenly started seriously blogging. Therapy is sweet. Not only does she grant that I can be called a writer, she has also linked me to her blog (which is infinitely superior to mine, and must be read by all who care to visit this page). Which means that my blog gets to be read by people I don't know, and hence I get comments that are clear and unbiased. Which means that there is an added interest for me in my own blog. Which in turn will make me write some more.

Thanks, Therapy. You're a peach, as usual.

2 comments:

  1. The undiscovered writer;)

    If you'd come out earlier, might've gotten less attention in school hon. I always thought that. Really.

    ReplyDelete